The all-new 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i is a portable powerhouse that offers two-way fast charging and ensures that your devices make it through the busiest and longest days. The all-new design now features Dual USB output without compromising on the size, extending your power to share with others in need.
From the manufacturer
10000 mAh Mi Power Bank 2i
Dual USB output, Two-way quick charge, 14.2mm thin. Lithium polymer batteries, Nine layers of circuit chip protection. Xiaomi extends its commitment to manufacture the world’s best power banks in India. 10000 mAh Mi Power Bank 2i delivers on innovative design, excellent quality and high output capacity.
High Density Lithium Polymer Batteries
Optimized charging/discharging efficiency.
Lithium polymer batteries are not only safer, they improve charging conversion rates and stabilise discharging voltage. With advanced resistance-capacitance sensors, 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i is more durable and optimises charging efficiency.
Your New Travel Companion
10000mAh, Dual USB output, Two-way quick charge.
Dual USB Output
Charge two devices simultaneously.
The all-new design now features Dual USB output without compromising on the size, extending your power to share with others in need.
High-Speed Charge on the Go
The all-new 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i is a portable powerhouse that offers two-way fast charging and ensures that your devices make it through the busiest and longest days.
Easy to Carry
14.2mm thin, weighs just 240g.
10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i is ultra-slim & lightweight. Simply slip it in your pocket or bag and add it to your busy lifestyle!
Feels Exceptional in Hand
Anodized aluminum alloy case + 180°ergonomic arc design.
The aluminium alloy case boasts of high structural strength that can withstand collisions and impacts. Alongside, 180° ergonomic arc design provides a more secure hand grip. The smooth anodized finish creates a surface resistant to sweat, corrosion and daily wear.
More Efficient, Increased Compatibility
10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i now has an actual output capacity of 6500mAh and offers a conversion rate of more than 90%. The compatibility extends to 5V/2A, 9V/2A and 12V/1.5A charging which allows you to connect & charge most laptops, smartphones & tablets available in the market today.
– Mi A1 – 2.2 Full charges
– iPhone7 – 3.5 Full charges
– iPad mini 4 – 1.3 Full charges
Double Press for Low Power Charging
Safely charge low power devices such as Bluetooth headsets and fitness bands.
Simply double press the power button to enter 2-hour low power charging mode.
– Mi Bluetooth Headset – 0.06 A
– Mi Band – 0.025 A
Nine Layers of World-Class Circuit Chip Protection
With adopted USB smart-control chips and charging/discharging chips built by Texas Instruments, Mi Power Bank 2i doesn’t just provide nine layers of circuit chip protection, it also enhances charging efficiency.
1. Temperature Resistance: Heat-sensitive and temperature control mechanism ensures that Li-poly batteries operate within a safe range.
2. Protection from Short Circuit: Automatic protection to the motherboard and battery when short circuit occurs.
3. Reset Mechanism: Power button can be used to reset the power bank in an unstable environment.
4. Input Overvoltage Protection: OVP circuit prevents voltage surges from damaging the device.
5. Protection from Incorrect Insertion: Detects when the charger is inserted incorrectly and automatically stops charging.
6. Protection from Output Overcurrent: Monitors output current and shuts off when current exceeds the maximum limit to protect the device.
7. Output Overvoltage Protection: Monitors output voltage and shuts off when voltage exceeds the maximum limit to protect the device.
8. Protection from Overcharge and Over-discharge: Japanese technology is adopted to prevent overcharging and over-discharging thus preventing any damage of the Li-poly batteries.
9. PTC Protective Circuits for the Cell: Imported battery cells are equipped with PTC to effectively control current and provide protection when temperature and current exceed the maximum limit. current exceed the maximum limit.